Hey Florence! hum. I see that your blog is in French..... if my poor French served me correctly, I think you wrote Camille is very calm today. It sounds like Neal is a wonderful daddy. Congrats!
Yes sorry about that... I have been debating whether to do it in english or in french but since I started it for my family I decided to go with french... Anyway it is mainly pictures so I guess it doesn't really matter that much... plus I can always translate upon request... and yes you understood correctly :-)
Felicitations encore !!! Vous avez bien travaillé toutes les deux et Neal maintenant à toi de tout assumer et de laisser Florence se reposer ;) ;) ;)
RépondreSupprimerGros bisous et à très bientôt !
Arno et Marie
Merci Marie!
RépondreSupprimerNeal s'occupe bien de nous deux et se charge de tout!
Bisous a tous les 2.
PS: vous aviez pense a ce prenom?
Hey Florence! hum. I see that your blog is in French..... if my poor French served me correctly, I think you wrote Camille is very calm today. It sounds like Neal is a wonderful daddy. Congrats!
RépondreSupprimerYes sorry about that... I have been debating whether to do it in english or in french but since I started it for my family I decided to go with french... Anyway it is mainly pictures so I guess it doesn't really matter that much... plus I can always translate upon request... and yes you understood correctly :-)
RépondreSupprimer